30 July 2017

Cocktails & Clothes With LOTD

Cocktails & Clothes With LOTD

Location: Rosso Restaurant, Spring Gardens, Manchester

Cocktails and clothes. When describing my favourite things, these definitely make it to the top of the list, and so an evening of drinks and browsing was just what I needed last Thursday in the midst of my postgrad. After a long day of university, I pulled out my lipstick and headed off to Rosso Restaurant, located in the opulent area of Spring Gardens, Manchester. When I arrived, I was greeted with the cutest of champagne flutes decorated with a pastel rose, and an array of clothing from Look Of The Day, a shiny new fashion brand for us all to seek our acrylic claws into. LOTD has been all over Twitter at the moment in the wake of their launch, and you may have spotted their GRL PWR tee making waves with bloggers and fashion lovers alike, so I was super excited to get involved and check out all of the pieces!

LOTD
LOTD

LOTD have a range of styles to showcase which can create a sassy 9-5 look or suit Happy Hour and beyond! Cute dresses featuring lace up detail were on show, as well as see through embroidered dresses and a gorgeous embroidered mesh top. I also noted down a collection of awesome denim jackets, featuring sewed on roses, and a blue denim jacket with the back cut out and decorated in chains. LOTD is edgy and fashionable yet still remains feminine, and its girl power vibes definitely resonate throughout the collection. I also had a lot of time for the effort they put in to host us - with the fizz flowing and the canapés being passed around, everyone was in a great mood for networking and snapping pictures of their favourite pieces!

Champagne Flutes
Champagne Flutes
LOTD
Denim Jacket With ChainsLOTD Event
Sequin Dress
LOTD

The aim of the event was also to act as a gifting suite, so LOTD very generously asked us which were our favourite pieces and to note them down. I may be expecting a little something in the post - and so I can't wait to share even more LOTD goodness here on my blog! I had such a cute evening getting to know the brand and basically lusting after everything on show. It was definitely the perfect little break away from my university work and a great excuse to have prosecco before dinner! 🙊🍾

Check out LOTD's website for all their banging clothes at
www.lotd.com and if you fancy dinner at Rosso Restaurant, head to their website www.rossorestaurants.com for bookings, menus and more.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Sweet Seven Five | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig